How to Contact Me!

Feel free to contact me anytime at 510/415-6185 or jackie@thesocialpet.com or view my website: www.thesocialpet1.com




Monday, July 27, 2009

"Jasper", Flame Point Siamese, Oakland - Found!

Jasper is a neutered, 13 year old, 17 lb, Flame Point Siamese with blue eyes. He has a purple collar with a name tag. He is not microchipped. His person was out of town on vacation and a relative was coming by to feed and care for Jasper. Jasper had been missing for less than 48 hours when I was called.

I spoke in detail with Jasper's person about what to do (where to put flyers and posters, putting ads on Craigslist, etc) on how to find Jasper until we were able to do our scheduled search. I received a call the next day that Jasper had been found while his caretaker was out looking for him.

(entered into lost pet questionnaire 4/8/11)

No comments:

Post a Comment