How to Contact Me!

Feel free to contact me anytime at 510/415-6185 or jackie@thesocialpet.com or view my website: www.thesocialpet1.com




Friday, April 15, 2011

"Beau Beau", DLH, Grey/White Tabby, Danville

Beau Beau is an indoor only, grey and white tabby DLH. His is not wearing a collar and is not microchipped.

He was staying with the daughter of his person while his person was vacationing out of the country. Beau Beau escaped by accident when a door got left open by mistake. They have not received any calls for any sightings.

We had a searched scheduled for two days after the call since I was going to be out of town for the next day. I called the following day to check in and confirm the appointment for the next day, but I was told that they wanted to cancel the search since they had adopted a new kitten at the shelter just that day while they were in there looking for Beau Beau.

They promised they would continue to look for Beau Beau. However, I have found that when people adopt a new animal after loosing a pet, they do not continue the search in a whole hearted attempt. They purchase the new animal to compensate for the emotions they are experiencing on the loss of the first animal. I hope I am wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment