How to Contact Me!

Feel free to contact me anytime at 510/415-6185 or jackie@thesocialpet.com or view my website: www.thesocialpet1.com




Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"Pawly," Yorkie/Terrier mix, Vallejo - Found!



Pawly is a four year old, four pound Chihuahua/Yorkie mix. She is wearing a collar with ID tags and is microchipped.

We had a search scheduled for early the next morning when I received a voicemail that Pawley had been found a couple of miles from her home, still running loose.

This is the text I received:
"She must have went through the open space behind our neighborhood. She had to cross two streets and ended up in bushes near a house at the end of a cul de sac next to the open space. A pizza delivery guy was delivering a pizza to that house and spotted her. He and the family tried to get Pawly but she growled. They gave her cheese but it didn't work. Then they gave her water and she came out, but still growled at the man. He called the Benicia PD and they called me. As soon as I got there she ran right to me and I was crying like a baby!"

No comments:

Post a Comment