How to Contact Me!

Feel free to contact me anytime at 510/415-6185 or jackie@thesocialpet.com or view my website: www.thesocialpet1.com




Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"Sergeant Pepper", Norwegian Forest Cat, Orange, Oakland - Found!


_________________________________________________________________

Sergeant Pepper is an eight year old, orange and white Norwegian Forest Cat. He and his housemate and his person had just arrived to their new home from a plane ride. Pepper was let out of his crate and immediately run underneath an elevated floor, which was in a large warehouse.

I said I would come out and see if Pepper was still inside the warehouse or had left to the outside.

I was called about 24 hours later and told that Pepper was found still inside the warehouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment