How to Contact Me!

Feel free to contact me anytime at 510/415-6185 or jackie@thesocialpet.com or view my website: www.thesocialpet1.com




Sunday, December 4, 2011

"Max", Akita, Brown and Black, San Jose - Found!


_________________________________________________________________________

This Craigslist ad was placed by Max's person after Max was found. 

Missing AKITA has been FOUND (san jose south)


Date: 2011-12-05, 7:42PM PST
Reply to: comm-ypxk6-2738243745@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


The Akita that has been missing since before Thanksgiving has been found. He is safe and sound. Thank you for all the people that help find him and that kept a look out on Craigslist for me. I don't know how to thank you. I was begining to loose hope. My son is so happy his dog is home. Thank you again.

Sincerly,

Laura

_____________________________

Search details:

Max is a four year old, unneutered, black and brown Akita. When he went missing, he was not wearing a collar, but he was wearing a red nylon body harness. He is microchipped.

There were no sightings of Max after he went missing.

I spoke to Max's person about doing a search, but she had decided to not do a search at that time.

A few days later, I was searching through Craigslist for various ads in the Lost and Found section, and I saw an ad for an Akita for sale. The Akita looked identical to Max, and the ad said the person had found Max several weeks prior, right around the time that Max originally went missing, and the two locations were identical.

I immediately called Max's person and told her about the ad. She called the number in the ad, and she had Max home within an hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment