How to Contact Me!

Feel free to contact me anytime at 510/415-6185 or jackie@thesocialpet.com or view my website: www.thesocialpet1.com




Monday, February 1, 2010

"Zoe", Somali/Abbasynnian mix, Berkeley - Found!

Zoe is a five year old, indoor only Somali/Abyssinian mix. She is wearing a collar with a tag and a bell and she is microchipped. She had been missing for less than 48 hours when I was called, and I came out the next morning. There were no sightings of Zoe in the neighborhood.

As I approached the house, a gentleman came up the car and said he was the boyfriend of Zoe's person, and that Zoe had been found just several minutes prior to my arrival. She was found two houses away underneath the house, and she had responded with a meow when this man was walking around the area calling for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment