How to Contact Me!

Feel free to contact me anytime at 510/415-6185 or jackie@thesocialpet.com or view my website: www.thesocialpet1.com




Thursday, October 29, 2009

"Max" Paint Horse, Stolen IL/Found MO 58 weeks later

Merry Christmas card for funds raised for NetPosse through Ebay auction.
http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=2027865359570&source=jl999


This is not a case I worked on. I heard about this case from a website I receive updates on called Stolen Horse International. They help to recover horses who have been lost or stolen from their properties. Please take a look at their great website for more information: www.netposse.com

Max had been stolen from his pasture over a year from when he was found several states away. This is proof that animals can be found and how important it is to keep looking. The person who recognized Max saw a flyer his owners had distributed to horse arenas and barns.

No comments:

Post a Comment