How to Contact Me!

Feel free to contact me anytime at 510/415-6185 or jackie@thesocialpet.com or view my website: www.thesocialpet1.com




Tuesday, June 11, 2013

"Jackie Brown," Jack Russell Terrier, White with Tan, Philo, CA - Found!



Jackie Brown is a 10 pound, 15 year old Jack Russell Terrier. She was last seen on her back porch around 10:30 AM on a Monday.

I was contacted that Monday afternoon to come by the next morning to help look for Jackie Brown.

There were no sightings of her after she left the house, despite an extensive search of the multi-acre property.

I received a text early Tuesday morning, as I was preparing to leave, that Jackie Brown had been found in the middle of the night, stuck inside the central air conditioning unit. She was found healthy with no injuries.


No comments:

Post a Comment