How to Contact Me!

Feel free to contact me anytime at 510/415-6185 or jackie@thesocialpet.com or view my website: www.thesocialpet1.com




Monday, March 15, 2010

"Elwood", DSH, Black, Oakland - Found!

Elwood is a approximate seven year old black DSH. He has no collar or microchip. He was recently given to his current people after living in the same neighborhood for most of his life. Within 24 hours of his new home, he disappeared through an open window and was missing for over two weeks when I was called. There were no sightings of him, and he had not returned to his previous home.

We had not scheduled a search because his person was hoping he would return home soon, but I have her some basic tips on where to look and what to do.

I received a phone call about two weeks later that Elwood had returned to his new home, and did not appear to want to leave this time. Everybody seemed very happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment